Sunday, April 20, 2014

Call Me Heart

I absolutely adore any kind of nail art and rarely ever do much because I don't really have too many hours in the day to sit and purely focus on my nails. I saw this super cute 'Sticky Fingers' nail art kit from Models Own in this pretty floral theme and thought it looked easy enough, and so I wanted to give it a try for some Spring inspired nails. 

For easy and fun nail art I really can't recommend these enough. Literally just paint your nails, let them dry and place the stickers (I recommend using tweezers) in whatever sequence you like and a good top coat. For this I used my ultimate favourite Sally Hansen Mega Shine top coat and they've lasted for a few days now. The 'Sticky Fingers' kits come in an array of themes and honestly are so easy to use. Anyway I hope all of you are having a wonderful Easter Sunday! x




 The finished look!

Rings - Forever 21

14 comments:

  1. love the green nail polish! I've never tried any nail stickers, but as I suck at nail art, I might give them a go
    blogablebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a nice nile art :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking amazing!

    http://www.mesmemosphotoblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is such a pretty shade! I also love the flower decals so pretty :) x

    www.krystelcouture.com
    Real Techniques Core Collection Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. whatta nice shade of your polish

    xx ML EDITOR
    ____

    BE PART OF NEW FASHION PROJECT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post.love the shade so pretty
    Wanna follow each other on gfc & bloglovin
    Let me know
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous colors! I need to pick up some of those stickers -- they're so cute

    http://heyprettything.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh love that nail color! those stickers are so cute :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. following you now
    glamourzone
    keep intouch
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the yellow nail polish! ^-^
    Nice blog, dear!

    http://www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is so girly! I have to try it.


    I am your newest follower!
    I'd be more than happy to see you on my list as well!

    xoxo,
    Froso
    Style Nirvana

    ReplyDelete