Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Call Me Cosmic

I've been drawn to metallics this season ever since the Lanvin and Proenza Schouler SS14 shows. I hunted around for a metallic skirt; something I could wear easily with sheer pastel shirts or a cute jumper and I ended up finding an amazing one at Whistles. It was a bit pricey at £125 and just when I decided I would splurge and buy it I found an almost identical version at Warehouse for a fraction of the price. Now the fabric is slightly different and the silver is toned down a bit more in the Whistles version, but actually that is something I prefer more about the Warehouse skirt. It definitely did pay off to shop around that little bit more because I really did get a good find!
I am so in love with it and as it's so lightweight it will definitely be a piece to carry over when the weather begins to warm up. I wore it last weekend when out shopping with the amazing Geraint from His Name is Fashion and as it was a bit cooler I wore it with a polka-dot jumper and threw more monochrome in there with my shoes. x

Skirt - Warehouse
Jumper - Forever 21
Shoes - New Look
Bag - Warehouse
Sunglasses - H&M

7 comments:

  1. Hello, I like this post.





    xoxo;
    Glitter DailyBeauty Blog


    Like GD on Facebook
    Follow GD on Bloglovin
    Follow GD on Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your skirt! You have a great style!

    http://fashion-board.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. the skirt looks so shiny and pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the skirt! the metallic colour is fantastic and the shape really suits you
    blogablebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooohh nice outifit! i love long skirts, im gonna roock them now that summer's coming! yay! xx

    ReplyDelete