Monday, February 17, 2014

Call Me Lady Luck

Some details from what I wore to work last week. I got this amazing Topshop red/orange fluffy coat in the sale around Christmas and it has been surprisingly versatile. It's quite a shocking colour but the texture and the oversize cocoon silhouette works quite well with many of the things in my closet. I paired the coat with these amazing rose print trousers from Oasis and a basic black cami. 

Shoes were easy, these amazing 90s-esque platforms from New Look's Limited Edition have been on my lust list ever since I saw them on the website a few months ago. They obviously sold out by the time I went to buy them online, but after some naughty after work shopping I found them in the New Look store in Bank. 1 pair in my size! If I didn't believe in fate already I would have after that. x

Coat - Topshop
Cami - Topshop
Trousers - Oasis
Bag - Vintage Chanel (gift)
Shoes - New Look Limited Edition

3 comments:

  1. Nice shoes and I loove that coat dear! Thank you so much for that lovely comment you left on my blog, I really appreciate it xx

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow the print on those trousers are divine.. Loving all the details =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning shoes dear...too good...:-)
    http://www.beautyandfashionfreaks.com/

    ReplyDelete