Friday, February 21, 2014

Call Me Adore

For Christmas my amazing mother got me Roses de Chloé and I felt the need to voice my thoughts about it because it seems to be the only fragrance I wear lately, and every other day I get lovely comments from people telling me how nice I smell. Now I always tend to be a bit sceptical when different versions of signature scents are released and I was even more sceptical for Roses de Chloé as the Chloé signature scent is my staple fragrance and has been for as long as I can remember.

But the minute opened my gift and smelled Roses de Chloé I was hooked, I guess this is one of those moments where you end up telling yourself that 'mother knows best' and indeed, she does. Roses de Chloé has the signature warm notes of the Chloé fragrance but the strong hits of bergamot and damascena rose combined with the undertone of magnolia is simply exquisite.

6 comments:

  1. We absolutely love all the Chloe perfumes!! we have the original one, but are dying to get our hands on the Roses De Chloe. We are big fans of floral and fruity scents so this definitely ticks all our boxes

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the packaging :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same perfume and I love it so much. *__*
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfume seems lovely!

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. love chloe perfumes, them have such lovely delicate smell. I would like to invite you to my blog, http://noveltyeye.blogspot.co.uk follow my blog on GFC & bloglovin
    xx

    ReplyDelete