Sunday, March 02, 2014

Call Me Limitless

Maybe my favourites for this week are a bit optimistic seeing as apparently we'll be getting snow in London soon. Oh well, hopefully in the near future I can look to get (and wear) some of my own white lace pants; these Givenchy ones are totally to die for and definitely on my wishlist. I thought about basics with a twist to accompany such a statement piece, so I thought of a candy coloured shirt, strappy nude Saint Laurent's and a navy leather jacket Danny Zuko would be jealous of. For a little added femininity don the nails with Barry M Silk Nail Paint and Oasis' gorgeous Limited Edition jewellery.
Oasis Limited Edition Flower Drop Earrings
Oasis Limited Edition Flower Necklace
Givenchy White Lace Pants - at Net-a-Porter
Warehouse Blue Raw Edge Collared Biker
Saint Laurent Jane Patent Leather Sandals - at Matchesfashion
New Look Shell Pink Boxy Chiffon Shirt
Barry M Silk Nail Paint in 'Heather'

3 comments:

  1. the lace pants is gorgeous
    http://noveltyeye.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear!! I really enjoy your blog, its amazing!!
    Your style is so perfect :)
    Come to see my new post: NO ONE COULD DENY
    http://peaceinmyshoes.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pants and jacket are so cool!

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete