Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Call Me Sign

So here are a few snaps from my second day in LA. It was more of a touristy affair with a trip to see the Hollywood sign, general drives around LA to sight see, and shopping on Rodeo Drive of course.

I knew this was going to be a pretty busy day so clothing couldn't be too complicated or heavy, when sightseeing comfort is key. I got this amazing china print dress (which I'll be sure to feature on this blog again, trust me - I'm obsessed) from Topshop. The lightweight fabric made it such an easy piece to wear, but the intricate details like the cut out shoulders and ornate china print stopped it from being just an ordinary day dress. I kept the other additions to the outfit quite simplistic; tortoiseshell cat-eye sunglasses, a leather jacket, opaque tights (it was a bit chilly) and some comfortable flats. x
 
Dress - Topshop
Jacket - New Look
Belt - Vintage
Sunglasses - Betsey Johnson

3 comments:

  1. love the print on your dress, your blog is just so lovely, keep up the good work, I'll definitively be visiting again very soon :)

    D'Andrea
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that dress

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely pics <3 and i like your dress (:

    ReplyDelete