Thursday, August 30, 2012

Call Me Spirit

I treated myself to a new perfume a few weeks ago and have been dying to write my thoughts. I always like waiting a while and wearing the fragrance a lot before I voice my opinions. I find it's always important to get a feel of how the perfume sits on me, and also whether I feel like it's something I'll be reaching for on a daily basis.

Especially Escada was my pick after seeing the ads on TV and in magazines. I loved playfulness of the ads and honestly the perfume didn't disappoint. The Rose hit is strong at first but slowly wears away into a beautiful light combination of the Rose and Ylang Ylang. Mixed with sugary scents of Pear all mixed with a warm tone of Musk running through the perfume I fell in love. I did find it was a bit to sweet for really hot summer days but I think it will definitely be my staple scent in the transition from Summer to Fall. 
Just want to say a big thank you to all my followers. I hit 100 and it means so much to me that all of you like my blog! Super big kiss X.

3 comments:

  1. I love the fabric underneath the fragrance, its very beautiful, is it hand-weave?
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, it's actually a vintage blazer I got a while back! I'll do an outfit post soon so you can properly see it! x

      Delete
  2. Thanks for great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get these tips from you.

    Regards,
    Ray Grimm

    ReplyDelete